Advertising, Internet Marketing and Web Traffic Tools to monitor your website.
You can’t just put your website on the net with right keywords and all the right touches and expect your traffic and ranking will remain constant. As the web is an ever changing landscape, you have to keep track of your own web results like what is happening with the competition and also the best and highest ranked sites.
There are many useful tools to help you find out what exactly is happening.
1. A tool which you can use to test your own website links or other websites for broken links:
2. With this tool you can check search engines for the number of back links to your URL i.e. other web pages linking to your site:
3. It sometimes becomes important to know where the servers of your hosting company are physically located. Because, some search engines like Google have the ability to filter search results based on their physical location called geotargeting. This could be used to determine why your site is showing in only a certain country. This link can also be used to research the country location of a particular competitor’s website:
4. In order to track the location of the visitor or a customer to your website:
5. Here is a link to check the web ranking of a website using a Mac or Apple computer:
6. This link will take you to a cooperative advertising network where you can join to display and share your ads with other website owners:
7. You can add the Search Functionality on your website which uses Google. This works only if your site is listed in the Google Index.
8. Here is a link to free a website counter which you can use on your website to track your traffic and hits: http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/counter/